Welcome to Epac
Epac is a Closed Corporation that has been established since 2013. With a high demand for Quality Powder Coating, Mastered Sandblasting, Professional Electrical Contractors and Pristine Electroplating, Epac is where it is today. As we are the only company in most of our fields situated in Ceres, quality is of utmost importance to us.
Epac will conduct all activities upon the basis of these core values. All employees commit to these values as essential characteristics of good business and professional conduct.
The building of mutually beneficial relationships both internally and externally that stand the test of circumstances and time.
By listening to our customers and responding to their needs we seek to add value and exceed their expectations.
Being prepared to dedicate time and energy to fulfil obligations in the pursuit of the group’s objectives.
The pursuit of outstanding qualities and outcomes.
The demonstration of the above values in adherence to the code of conduct.
Encompassing the fields of electrical installation, maintenance, repairs, Sandblasting, Powder coating and Electroplating our group will be indispensable. This is and will remain the driving principle of progress and the touchstone of success.
Epac will continue to be synonymous with quality services and products. Our clients’ experience of our reliable and industry leading work exceeds their expectations.
This is why repeat business is and will remain a company norm and the distinguishing company
In line with our Core Values and Vision, Epac will be the provider of choice dedicated to quality electrical and communication solutions, products, and services.
This will be achieved by:
- The continued development of our workforce capabilities
- Involvement of employees in the quality improvement process
- Responsive and cost effective work execution
- A focus on long term relationships with our clients in recognition of their needs and expectations
- Our knowledge, experience, professionalism and pursuit of excellence
- The development of additional business consistent with core expertise
- The implementation of action plans in order to achieve strategic and operational objectives to reach agreed measures of success
This mission statement provides the direction for Epac and will be reviewed for relevance and currency